TISSA-UUM Edu Charity Nite Run 2017 (TECHERun 2017)
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
Thanks for the support of Tissa UUM Edu-Charity Nite Run 2017.
Location: UUM Sintok Campus (Sports Center)
Date : 18 November 2017
Time : 9.00 pm
Registration Fee : Fun Run (5km) RM35
Competitive Run (10km) RM55
Closing Date : 30 October 2017
Competitive Run - 10.00pm
Fun Run - 10.20pm
1. This competition is open to :
- All Malaysian and expatriates who have Malaysian working permit (University staff/student) and also his/her immediate family members.
- Category A – D (10KM) are open to participants who are aged 18 years and above.
- Category E (5KM) is, a Fun Run, open to participants who are aged 7 years and above.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 7 within the 5km Fun Run at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after TISSA-UUM Edu-Charity Nite Run 2017. NO registration is required for children aged below 7 years and therefore they will not be entitled for t-shirt, finisher medal, certificate and etc. Organizer cannot be held responsible for the safety and wellbeing of any child below the age of 7 years.
2. TISSA-UUM Edu-Charity Nite Run 2017 shall be conducted under a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 18th November 2017.
Category & Fee
Entry Fee: RM55
Flag off time: 10.00PM
Entry Fee: RM35
Flag off time: 10.20PM
5KM FUN RUN
Sponsorship Fee: RM1,000 (2 runners)
TISSA-UUM welcomes the support of corporates to make Tissa Edu-Charity Nite Run 2017, an initiative to make charity programme via sports, a success. Those runners can participate in any categories offered.
* Sponsorships are also welcome. Please contact
|TECHERun 2017 is open to all Malaysian and expatriates who have Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members who are aged 7 years and above. Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 7 years under 5km run category. *Terms and conditions apply|
You may fill in manual registration form and send it via Whatsapp 017-549 0358 or 017-549 0365
Race kits will be available for collection at TISSA-UUM’s office from 14 November 2017 to 15 November 201, 8.00 a.m – 5.00 p.m
There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
Any late collection of race kit(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organiser will be charged RM 10.00 per race kit as the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race kit on the stipulated collection days.
You may request for mail delivery (postage cost of RM 10 will be charged). Call 017-5490358/017-5490365.
To collect your race kits, you must bring the printout of your confirmation slip and your IC/ passport. You may appoint a representative to collect your race entry pack on your behalf. The representative must present your confirmation slip.
Race entry packs not collected after the last collection date will be deemed as unwanted and the Organiser may dispose or re-distribute them accordingly
Total prize is RM17,500 plus medal for finishers
Overall champion: RM3,000
*Overall champion will be selected from any 1okm categories (5km fun run not included). The overall champion will receive additional RM1,500 on top of first prize.
|Kits includes||Finisher entitlement|